Smile Makeover – Denton, TX
Transform Your Teeth with a Smile Makeover
The benefits of an attractive smile are priceless; however, few people have perfect teeth naturally. Not to mention, years of wear and tear, trauma, or poor oral hygiene can affect the way your teeth look. Dr. Dunson can give you a smile to be proud of using the latest innovations in cosmetic dentistry. You can always look and feel your best with a smile makeover.
Why Choose Southridge Dental Family & Cosmetic Dentistry for a Smile Makeover?
- Personalized Treatments
- Virtual Smile Design
- Advanced Technology
How Does a Smile Makeover Work?
A smile makeover is not a single procedure. Instead, it consists of specific treatments catering to your exact needs. After examining your mouth and learning more about your goals, your cosmetic dentist will recommend which procedures are right for you, like:
- Veneers: Bonding veneers to the front sides of teeth visible when smiling can fix many issues using one procedure, like chips, gaps, and discoloration.
- Teeth Whitening: Age and surface-related stains can be improved by up to 8 shades using a professional whitening system.
- Metal-Free Dental Restorations: All-ceramic materials are used to create crowns, bridges, and other restorations that look like real teeth.
- Dental Bonding: A composite resin is shaded to match the color of enamel to blend in with your tooth when used to fix minor imperfections, like chips, cracks, or exposed tooth roots.
The Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
An attractive smile is more than an aesthetic investment. You'll enjoy many benefits by improving your teeth, including:
- Better Self-Esteem: You will never be embarrassed by your teeth again. You won't think twice before showing your pearly whites when smiling for a picture or chatting with a friend. You'll instantly boost your self-esteem to be more outgoing and change your outlook on life.
- More Career Opportunities: Researchers have found that a pleasing smile is more attractive to clients, customers, and employees, which can lead to new career opportunities.
- Improved Oral Health: Some aesthetic flaws can affect your dental health, like decayed or chipped teeth. Addressing them will restore your oral health and lessen the likelihood of needing costly procedures later.
- Long-Lasting Results: Our office uses high-quality materials that are designed to last with the correct aftercare, like brushing and flossing.
Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
You don't have to be rich to revamp your smile. Our office offers various financial solutions to keep a smile makeover within everyone's budget, like:
- Traditional Payments: We accept all traditional payment methods, including cash, personal checks, and credit cards.
- Dental Insurance: You can use your dental insurance for medically necessary treatments. Many cosmetic procedures also provide restorative benefits, like all-ceramic restorations or dental bonding. If treatment is needed for your oral health, you may be able to use your insurance to lower the amount you'll pay. A member of our team will work on your behalf with your dental insurance to maximize any applicable benefits.
- Monthly Financing: You can pay any out-of-pocket expenses using a monthly payment plan through a third-party financing company, like CareCredit.
If you're ready to love the smile you see in the mirror, request a consultation through our website or call (940) 566-4942.